Campus Mail Services supports the overall mission of the University of Montana by
moving hard copy communication and material for the campus community and their correspondents.
Services we provide:
- Pick up and delivery of Campus Mail, U.S. Mail, Airborne, Fed-Ex, UPS, etc.
- Processing of outgoing Express Mail & Priority Mail, Fed-Ex and UPS
- Pick up heavy (70 lbs. per item max.) or large volume of mail (up to one hand truck
load per visit).
- Sealing of envelopes by request. (Restrictions
- Bulk mail permits
- Mailing list processing using C.A.S.S. and P.A.V.E. certified software. For additional
information, click here.
If you have U.S. mail that missed your office pick-up, you can put it in one of
three boxes provided for emergency U.S. mail. The brown drop boxes are located in
the Lodge, Social Science, and Journalism buildings. Mail dropped in these
boxes by 3 p.m.will be picked up and processed that same day. Please HOLD
all mail that is NOT top priority for the next business day morning pick up.
Expedited Services before 3 p.m.: (Locations)
A pick-up service of outgoing Federal Express
Red Label and other expedited services are
offered by calling Central Receiving, 243-6151 or Campus Mail Services, 243-2272
or placing the material in one of the three brown drop boxes all before 3 p.m.
Clearly mark the piece as to the type of service, i.e.,
Red Label, Express
Mail; complete street addresses, and billing information.